Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wristband??---WHAT?

If you are reading in chronological order----you'll remember I mentioned the wristband---I sort of ignored that whole thing, I was tired and thought the lady was out of her mind.

After Jessica's 8:30 a.m. text message/wake-up text/lets get this thing started message----I started across the circle drive to the other tower of the hotel---I could have gone up and over, but decided to go outside.

I noticed A LOT of security, but didn't really think about it. I get to the other tower---a man at the door asks to see my wristband.---I don't have it. Jessica took from me when I registered and I wasn't worried. After trying to convince the security fellow that I was staying at the hotel, I finally gave up---headed back to the other tower---which I couldn't enter---without my wristband...

Again, another GREAT time to be traveling with college students. I called them, they brought one out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment