Thursday, April 22, 2010

Priceless

I wanted to make one of those lists and itemize a few things, then end with, "Sharing a Great Professional Development Experience with College Students = Priceless"

BUT... we haven't figured any of the bills, so I didn't have numbers to make it work!

In all seriousness... I've attended these types of events with high school and college students for 20 years, I've traveled with small groups and large groups---short trips and long trips, and for professional activities and athletics.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was the most enjoyable trip I have taken. Everyone worked together, made sacrifices, and contributed to a fun and meaningful experience.

You all are exceptional folks. I was proud to travel with you and I am proud to sponsor your organization.

I have high hopes for next year!

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment